Tuesday, August 23, 2011

oh good Lord, has it really been a week?

okay quick catch-up, since I am apparently horrible at keeping up to pace:

Thursday: dished up bbq casserole for hunny and Nielson, made another hat, surfed craigslist for trailer, pretty much it. Oh. Also started sorting through EVERY SINGLE PAPER in the house so we can get rid of unnecessary items...found stuff from 2003 with hunny's name on it, and buried papers belonging to his two exes...hunny is a packrat... their stuff is tossed, his is in a box to be burned. Clutter is starting to look better!

Friday: sent last of casserole with hunny for him and Nielson, Dan now says he wants in on the lunch action. Hunny has a half-day, so we go to a pull-a-part to find out costs of diesel engines so hunny can customize Bronco, dropped off library books, went to exchange and commissary, went home and didn't feel like making the planned enchiladas so we ate mac and cheese. Didn't do a hat today because wrists were starting to ache from so much crocheting.

Saturday: we slept in, did some more planning and organizing of living spaces and my crafty stuff, hanging out when get a text from Dan saying that poker night was that night and had a $5 buy-in. We discussed if I would go too (didn't wanna play but still wanted out of the house), quickly made the enchiladas and rice (which finished within 40 minutes of us leaving), we ate, I packed a project bag and book, and off we went. Got there a little early so I could plan the week's menu wigh the three guys. While they were chatting I started a hat, everyone else arrived, and 1/3rd of the way through the game I finished the hat. Watched them play. Headache started.

Sunday: headache is gone by morning, hunny lets me sleep in while he studied for ranking exam in bathtub, I awaken, we write out grocery list and hit the commissary. Mostly through commissary, headache returns. Chill at home hoping it goes away, but it doesn't. Packed guys enchiladas and rice, went to bed. Headache intensifies.

Monday: headache never goes away. Hunny studying for exam, head hurts too much to crochet. Get up around 7:30 pm, make Goulash for lunches, dish it out, ate leftover enchilada, went to bed.

Today!: headache totally gone! Got some tips on where to apply for jobs so even though was having massive ADD attacks, I got apps done and submitted. Talked to friend's gf about him having serious drinking issue and he needs some major help, which she needs to try and get him since he has given up on himself. Made sandwich for hunny, sent him off to Plasma place with a kiss and his study book :P. Did another baby hat, packed up last of Goulash for guys, cuddled in bed.

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment