Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Been a couple days, but does it matter?

I didn't get to posting yesterday, but I was pretty busy.  I got a little bit of a late start on my baby hat for monday, so had to finish it yesterday as well as do my second one.  However, the Monday hat is stinkin' ADORABLE so that's okay.  Seriously, I want to make one for me.  I also made the bbq chili casserole yesterday evening, and I think that with a few minor adjustments on liquids added, an extra clove of garlic, and nixing the cheese (yes, I actually went there...I am taking OUT cheese *gasp*), it will be perfect!  Hunny was chowing down on it and was very happy to have it for lunch today :).  Yesterday's hat was finished on schedule, embellishments and all, and I also have finished today's too!  This is a good thing because my day has pretty much been turned to crap.  Went out to the kitchen for a drink, and found that the dog had gotten into the garbage and trashed the floor.  After picking it all up and mopping the floor, I sat down and my cat Cisco head-bumped my hand and left a smear of blood...a wound on his cheek reopened so I had to pin him down, put syptic powder all over it, and then put him in the smaller of the two carriers so he couldn't scratch or lick it off.  After THAT I got a call from the hunny saying Public Storage called him and asked if we had moved our car trailer, or were still wanting to rent a space from them.  Seeing as how we haven't TOUCHED the trailer, I went on down there to see what the f*ck was going on, or if they had mixed up our space with someone elses. 

Lo and behold, it was gone...the only way you can tell that WE didn't take it was the sandbag we use to hold tires was still there but burst open from being driven over, and I found the drilled out lock part of our trailer ball latch system.  Turns out, a second trailer has been stolen too.  So, we had to file a police report, an insurance report, and a company report.  Now I'm spending my afternoon pouring over Craigslist to see if the dirty rotten thief is being stupid enough to publicly advertise it for sale...if I find it, I get to go and pose as a buyer, check it out, then drive around the block and call the cops and wait for them to show, when I really want to just go and beat their ass for being such a thieving jerk and ripping off hardworking people. 

I want pizza...or soft tacos...something that I can stuff my face with and I didn't have to cook, not leftovers...blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment